MVC TOOL

Tools

MVC TOOL

Hi ,

This is regarding MVC tool. I have developed a MVC tool, which is smart, powerful and easy to use. I have named it Easy MVC. Easy MVC will not only give you the new MVC DDL but also give you the proposed savings and savings percent in advance. Easy MVC tool is smart enough to give you the actual savings rather then calculating for overall mvc values which are already compressed. Easy MVC is divided into 3 modules.

1) Single Table MVC,
where in single table MVC can be done at a time.

2) Multi Table Auto MVC,
where in you just need to give databasename (optional),tablesize (optional), and wheater you want to search for all tables or the tables where are not MVCed.

3) Multi Table Manual MVC,
This module will provide you the facilty to put the databasename and tablename manually and as many as you want.

Its core power lies in its Resumeable facilty. Its capable of restarting in case if the database is down or connectivity is lost, whenever the connectivity is back or databaseis backup just resume from the same point.

There are many more features....

This a setup file.
If any of the Masters require a demo please mail me or can also call on +91-9820472730.

Regards

Hardik Dhruva.
8 REPLIES

Re: MVC TOOL

Hello Hardik,

Can you please send me the tool , or upload to some place so i can download it.
or you can use gandhivinay@hotmail.com and try to send it.

Thanks

D.Gandhi

Hello Hardik,

Can you please send me the link to download the Easy MVC tool?
Email: kal_gates@yahoo.com

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Kalidas

Hello Hardik, I know this is an old post but wondering if its still available and if you have updated this tool for 13.10 varchar compression?

Hello Hardik,

Is it possible to still get this link?If so could you please sent it to warrison@gmail.com

Kind Regards

Warren

Enthusiast

I would like to get this also, please send to kdale2@hallmark.com.

I would like a purchase your tool, please.

SVM10@comcast.net

Hello Hardik,

Can you please send me the link to download the Easy MVC tool?Email: m.selama@yahoo.fr

Thank You.

Best Regards,

Enthusiast

Hi Hardik, 

If I am not too late, can you please send me this tool to test at kawish.siddiqui@gmail.com

I am waiting for your response.

BR,

Kawish Siddiqui -