SQL Assistant 15.00 Cursor lagging problems

Tools
Teradata Employee

SQL Assistant 15.00 Cursor lagging problems

Hello, 

I just updated to the newest SQL Assistant 15.00 and experienced lagging problems due to the cursor constantly switching back and forth from "text" to "select" mode(icon) in the "Query" field(where you type the sql). Two of my co-workers are having the same issue too. Was wondering if anyone else had this problem with any solution ? I did not run into this in 14.00.  Also tried to re-installed 15.00 but still can't solve this.

Thanks,

Stanley 

4 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: SQL Assistant 15.00 Cursor lagging problems

Did you install the latest version 15.0.0.9? I release notes show a few performance improvements but I am not sure if they are applicable to this case.

Teradata Employee

Ohh, I went to the Developer Exchange but only see TTU 15.00 is available to download. Do you have a link to the lastest version 15.0.0.9 ?

Thanks!

Stanley

where can I download the latest version "15.00.0.9"? ca't seem to find it on the "download" page. thank you.

Teradata Employee

There is a newer version in the TTU15.10 bundle currently available from the Developer Exchange http://download.teradata.com/downloads page.

For patch levels other than the ones on this site, see Teradata @ Your Service or contact your Teradata representative.