SQLA Java 64-bit export all

Tools

SQLA Java 64-bit export all

Windows 7 64-bit
Teradata v12
SQLA Java 64-bit

I am trying to export a view that contains about 3500 rows, but I am having a hard exporting the entire result set outside of what is being displayed.

Currently SQLA only displays 500 rows, which is OK. When I select export all to excel, I was expecting to see all 3500 entries, but instead I end up with the 500 displayed rows only. How can I export all rows?

I have tried modifying the display result to 5000 instead of default of 500, but SQLA still displays 500 only. Is this a bug in the tool or am I doing something wrong?

The 500 rows that get exported have '?' as a filler for NULL cells, how can I change the question mark to a blank cell?

I use to use SQLA for windows previously and was able to do the above without issues, but I upgraded my workstation to Windows 7 64-bit and I found that SQLA java is easier to install on this OS, but I can not get a simple export to work.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: SQLA Java 64-bit export all

The problems with setting the size of the result set have been resolved and will be available in our next release planned for mid May.

We will look into the issue with regards to setting the values for nulls in exported data.

Re: SQLA Java 64-bit export all

Thank you very much for the reply.

Great job on the java interface, it's kind of Toad'ish :)

Looking forward to the next release.