TPT_INFRA: TPT01036: Error: Task (TaskID: 5, Task Name: SELECT_2[0001]) terminated due to the receipt of signal number 11

Tools

TPT_INFRA: TPT01036: Error: Task (TaskID: 5, Task Name: SELECT_2[0001]) terminated due to the receipt of signal number 11

Hello Everyone,

I'm loading a Teradata table from an Oracle table using TPT utility.

I am facing below error while running the script:

Teradata Parallel Transporter Version 13.10.00.02

Job log: /opt/teradata/client/13.10/tbuild/logs/abadap1a-254.out

Job id is abadap1a-254, running on cash070f

Found CheckPoint file: /opt/teradata/client/13.10/tbuild/checkpoint/abadap1aLVCP

This is a restart job; it restarts at step MAIN_STEP.

Teradata Parallel Transporter ODBC Operator Version 13.10.00.02

ODBC_Operator: private log not specified

Teradata Parallel Transporter Load Operator Version 13.10.00.03

LOAD_OPERATOR: private log specified: Test_POC

ODBC_Operator: connecting sessions

LOAD_OPERATOR: connecting sessions

LOAD_OPERATOR: preparing target table

LOAD_OPERATOR: entering Acquisition Phase

LOAD_OPERATOR: disconnecting sessions

LOAD_OPERATOR: Total processor time used = '0.314103 Second(s)'

LOAD_OPERATOR: Start : Tue Sep 10 11:03:19 2013

LOAD_OPERATOR: End : Tue Sep 10 11:04:17 2013

Job step MAIN_STEP terminated (status 8)

Job abadap1a terminated (status 8)

I have gone through the previous posts related to this error and understood that this might be because of not having latest TPT patches installed. But if we look at the log then for LOAD OPERATOR its showing latest version and for ODBC OPERATOR its showing old version. I am not sure why is this happening. Can anyone please suggest me the solution for getting rid of this error.

Thanks,

Swapnali S.

6 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: TPT_INFRA: TPT01036: Error: Task (TaskID: 5, Task Name: SELECT_2[0001]) terminated due to the receipt of signal number 11

Please download the latest patches for all components of TPT and try again.

There are separate packages for the Big-4 (Load, Update, Export, Stream) operators and the TPT infrastructure (the ODBC operator is part of the infrastructure package).

-- SteveF
Teradata Employee

Re: TPT_INFRA: TPT01036: Error: Task (TaskID: 5, Task Name: SELECT_2[0001]) terminated due to the receipt of signal number 11

And the efix numbers do not have to match between the different packages.

-- SteveF
Enthusiast

I have the last version for TPT, Can you help me with, with this error

Teradata Parallel Transporter Load Operator Version 14.00.00.09

LOAD_OPERATOR: private log specified: loadoper_privatelog-1

Teradata Parallel Transporter ODBC Operator Version 14.00.00.09

ODBC_Operator: private log specified: ODBC_OPERATOR

ODBC_Operator: connecting sessions

LOAD_OPERATOR: connecting sessions

LOAD_OPERATOR: preparing target table

LOAD_OPERATOR: TPT10508: RDBMS error 2634: Existing ERROR table(s) or Incorrect use of TABCAERR in  Fast Load operation.

LOAD_OPERATOR: disconnecting sessions

LOAD_OPERATOR: Total processor time used = '0.2 Second(s)'

LOAD_OPERATOR: Start : Thu Dec  5 16:22:55 2013

LOAD_OPERATOR: End   : Thu Dec  5 16:22:58 2013

Job step MAIN_STEP terminated (status 8)

Job root terminated (status 8)

Job root terminated (status 12)

Fan

same error...help please

Teradata Employee

If "same" means Signal 11, that could be due to mixing 32-bit libraries with 64-bit application or vice versa. It could also be a bug.

Be sure you have PATH, etc. is correct in your environment; consider upgrading to the latest patch levels.

Teradata Employee

Jose1: what version of TPT are you using? Always download the latest and greatest patch for that version, and if the problem still exists, then post. And please provide as much information as possible (including the console output so that we can easily see what version you are running).

-- SteveF