Teradata SQL Assistant - Multiple Answer Window Tiles Merge

Tools

Teradata SQL Assistant - Multiple Answer Window Tiles Merge

I am using SQL Assistant 14.10.0.02, and i want to change settings for multiple answerset. Currently its opening in multiple tiles, making 4 tiles - 1 for Query,1 for History and 2 for Answerset(more depend on queries). How can we merge Answer set in one tile with multiple Tabs, the way multiple Query window works. Please guide.

To get multiple answerset - i have changed the settings 

Tools>option>query > Close Answerset windows before submitting a new query [checked]

still issue is up and its opening in multiple tiles and making my query windows small.

6 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Teradata SQL Assistant - Multiple Answer Window Tiles Merge

Tools > General > Use a separate Answer window for

Window > Tabbed

I'm having the same problem. 

The Query window is tabbed, so that I can have multiple queries available.  I can't find a way to get the results presented in one window with tabs, though.  I'm sure that in older versions, "Use a separate Answer window - Never" created tabs in the Answerset window.  Now every option replaces the results, without tabs to be able to see previous results.

Enthusiast

Tools->Options->Query->CloseAnswersetWindowBeforeSubmittingAnewQuery.    Un check that.

Visitor

First go to Tools -> Options -> Query and uncheck the "close answerset windows before submitting new query" option.

Then, go to Answerset , and check the option " open new answersets in move columns mode".

Last, go to General and change the radio button for " Use a seperate answer window for " to "Never".

These three steps sequentially followed should resolve your issue. 

Tags (1)
Teradata Employee

Go to Tools -> Option -> General ->Use separate Answer window for, Check the radio button "Each Query".