Teradata SQL Assistnat 15.10.1.4: Tab colors

Tools
Enthusiast

Teradata SQL Assistnat 15.10.1.4: Tab colors

I am using Sql assistant 15.10.1.4. Tab color is not changing to pink while executing a query Also does not change to green after query completion as we use to have in previous versions. I did checked options ->code editor->[Tab] Query Complted . It does have green color seleted.

I can confirm that background color is changing to pink. But not the tab color while executing or after compltion when we have multiple tabs opened it is very nice to have the tab highlighted when it is running a query.

Anyone having the same issue?

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Teradata SQL Assistnat 15.10.1.4: Tab colors

Hi,

This is not an issue. The color settings are for code editor and not for tabs. so when you execute a query select statement the color of the running query changes to pink and once done, the color changes to green for very small fraction of time.

Br,

Khurram

Khurram
Enthusiast

I think you misunderstood my question. I am not worried about settings. It is just that tab colors weren't working in the new TDSQLA. 

If a query is running in one tab1 and I am working on tab2 previously tab1 will be in pink color and once ran turns to green color and thats not happening now.

-Raghu

Enthusiast

I think I found what the issue was. On my system Tab colors are not working when the Application Style is set to "System default" in options->General. I changed it back to Windows 7 and now it is working.

Enthusiast

Thank you for sharing the workaround. 

Khurram