Teradata Studio

Tools
Tools covers the tools and utilities you use to work with Teradata and its supporting ecosystem. You'll find information on everything from the Teradata Eclipse plug-in to load/extract tools.
Enthusiast

Re: Teradata Studio

Found it. DBS_PORT under JDBC Connection Properties
Teradata Employee

Have you connected Studio to Aster. Do I just need the Aster JDBC driver?
Teradata Employee

We are currently targeting Aster support for our next release of Studio and Studio Express.

installing problem. teradata expree 13 requires 1.6 java -version i hv informatica which support only 1.5 java version how can i solve this problem
Teradata Employee

Your 1.5 java version application should let you run with java 1.6. Or you could launch from DOS and set the java path.
Enthusiast

could not see Teradata Analyst pack which includes TSET & Index Wizard on Mac OS X version of studio express
Teradata Employee

Studio Analyst Pack is not available yet.
Teradata Employee

@abhijit, In response to your question regarding the toolbar being grayed out. The toolbar buttons are enabled depending on the objects selected in the Data Source Explorer. So for example, if you select a schema in the Data Source Explorer, the Tools>Create and Modify options are enabled. You can also get to the the Create and Modify menus by right clicking on a schema object in the Data Source Explorer, then select the Teradata menu option.
Teradata Employee

Can you tell me when the next version of Teradata Studio will be released? Thank you.
Teradata Employee

Teradata Studio 14.02 is targeted for January.