Why i get this error when using generic named pipe for Warehous ebuilder (now TPT)

Tools

Why i get this error when using generic named pipe for Warehous ebuilder (now TPT)

Named pipe error occurred:
Teradata bulk loader cannot write to pipe. Please see previous error for more information. To debug, check Teradata log files
or run load script on the command line.
|Loader Query_QATB_EMPTY
Teradata WB failed with the following error:
not be found.
PXOP_CreateOperator: Cannot open shared library dataconop.dll, status = Open Error
PXTB_CreateOperators: Cannot create operator object, status = Operator Error
PXTB_Setup: Cannot create operators, status = Operator Error
Executor unable to set up its table object
In shared library function PXOPL_Open: slopen error: The specified module could not be found.
PXOP_CreateOperator: Cannot open shared library loadop.dll, status = Open Error
PXTB_CreateOperators: Cannot create operator object, status = Operator Error
PXTB_Setup: Cannot create operators, status = Operator Error

Thanks
hari
2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Why i get this error when using generic named pipe for Warehous ebuilder (now TPT)

I got this error when I had only installed the TPT API, not the other TPT components. Once I did a full install this error was resolved.
-Paul
Teradata Employee

Re: Why i get this error when using generic named pipe for Warehous ebuilder (now TPT)

If you are running the script-based TPT, then you need to install script-based TPT.
It looks as if you are running TPT and supplying a script, but you never installed
the Load operator and the DataConnector operator. This is also an indication that
you probably did not install the entire TPT product.

-- SteveF