Is SQL Reference Fundamentals B035-1141-067A.pdf the correct/sufficient material for passing TEO-122?

Training
Enthusiast

Is SQL Reference Fundamentals B035-1141-067A.pdf the correct/sufficient material for passing TEO-122?

Hi All,

I cleared my TEO-121 exam last week. I prepared using the "Introduction to Teradata Warehouse B035-1091-067A.pdf". I started my preparation for SQL certification (TEO-122). I am unsure if "SQL Reference Fundamentals B035-1141-067A.pdf" the correct/sufficient material for passing TEO-122.

Can anyone confirm this?

Also the official certification guides are a bit costly @INR5000 for each level. I would be happy to buy used books for TEO-122, TEO-123 & TEO-124 if someone has completed these level and is happy to pass on his/her books.

Thanks,

Siddharth.

9 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Is SQL Reference Fundamentals B035-1141-067A.pdf the correct/sufficient material for passing TEO-122?

Finally I ordered for the SQL Study Guide from Grenleaf.com. I think it will be hard to get a used copy of the book, atleast in India, as the technology is relatively new.

I will post about my progress and completion of TEO-122 soon.

Thanks,

Siddharth.

Enthusiast

Re: Is SQL Reference Fundamentals B035-1141-067A.pdf the correct/sufficient material for passing TEO-122?

Hi all,

Cleared TE0-122 yesterday.

I personally felt that the official study guide does cover all portions (topics) of the exam, but you will have to get hands on experience before appearing for the exam. It will be very difficult for someone new to SQL to clear the exam by just reading the guide. I spent a few hours practicing in SQL assistant and BTEQWin (for FORMAT queries) and have experience with SQL since I work on DB2 for a few years now.

The guide fell short on DCL portion. May be you will have to refer to the manuals.

Starting to prepare for TE0-123 from today! Will keep you all posted.

Thanks.

Siddharth.

Hi Siddharth,

Could you please help me on clearing Te0122?

I would like to know where i can get the materials for that?

Enthusiast

Hi Sidharth,

I am also plannig to take up the TE0-122 SQL exam and finding it difficult to find credible

material, i would like to buy the SQL study guide if you are willing to sell it else please provide some

useful tips or any other source of material

Hoping to her from you soon

Regards

R.Rajeev

Enthusiast

Hi Sidhharth,

Can you please share the pdf with me? I also want to appear for TEO122.

my email id is khushbu.agrawal18@gmail.com

Enthusiast

Hi

Can u please share the pdf materials to saraittech@gmail.com for TEO 122 ..

Enthusiast

Anybody trying to seek Teradata Basic or advanced knowledge pl. contact Manohar on the following email.

"Manohar Krishna " <sunmanu9@gmail.com>

His expertise in TD is second to none !  His way of teaching TD will make you TD professional in no time !

I happen to attend a training by one of the teradata professional named Manohar in Nov'12, he takes online batches every month. I would say it was a very good decision on my part to join that training, not only I learnt alot, but also I perform very well at interviews and my job.

He teaches Developer and Admin tracks both, I happen to the developer track only. He also teaches case studies which bascially prepares you for real time applications. I would recommend anyone to join his classes, worth spending time and money !!

This is his email address, you can directly contact him:

sunmanu9@gmail.com

Enthusiast

Hello Everyone,

I Joined in teradata online course provided by Manohar and he teaches both development & DBA session.I think he is best trainer to give more in depth knowledge with compare practical skills and his providing best material. If anybody wants to learn Tera data,i would suggest you this trainer to learn teradata.
You can contract him through E-mail (sunmanu9@gmail.com) or 8499999111 (India).

Thanks,
Gopaltera