Need Teradata TE0-123 Physical implementation materials and dumps.

Training
N/A

Need Teradata TE0-123 Physical implementation materials and dumps.

Hi, Please can some one share the TD12 , TE0-123 Physical implementation docs and dumps to do the certification which is going to expire by next month end. Kindly share with me(gopiramineni@gmail.com), it would be very helpful to me. 

2 REPLIES
Senior Apprentice

Re: Need Teradata TE0-123 Physical implementation materials and dumps.

Well, did you know that you sign a "TCPP Candidate Agreement" including non-disclosure of test questions when you do a certification test? So if there are actual dumps they would be illegal.

Regarding those websites selling "original" questions and claiming "100% guarantee" to pass:

They all got the same pool of questions and most of those answers are absolutely stupid and plain wrong :-)

Enthusiast

Re: Need Teradata TE0-123 Physical implementation materials and dumps.

I have met many Teradata certified and found really incompatible in the job. I feel that signing agreement is not enough. Doing justice for the work is important side by side with the certification. My apologies to encroach on this point. Agreed with Dieter, many of those websites, posting questions and answers are wrong. I have many suggestions on this front but let me remain discreet. I feel that we can stick to the point " People with certification(s) matter, but results count" . Teradata has generously provided free VM for practice. We can make discreet use of this opportunity.