Need help to find out Teradata certification material

Training
Enthusiast

Re: Need help to find out Teradata certification material

Hi All,
I am taking TD 12 basics certification exam in couple of weeks, kindly send me TD12 basics WBT and any other required materials to below id:

chandru_ks2003@yahoo.com
chandru.ks2006@gmail.com
I am desperately looking for this material. I couldnot find it any where in sites. Please Please help me.

Chandrashekar

I am planningg to take TD 12 basics certification exam, kindly send me TD12 basics WBT and any other required materials to below id:

mushahid.qureishi@gmail.com

hi all,
I am planning to give Teradata 12 Certification TE0- 121, please send me the links of the materials and the dumps to my mail fleitarl@hotmail.com
thanks
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

Do not request or use study "dumps" to prepare for the Teradata certification exams. Per the current TCPP "Security & Privacy Agreements" web page (http://www.teradata.com/t/tcpp.aspx?id=10479),

the list of TCPP security violations includes:

"Using unauthorized materials in an attempt to satisfy Certification requirements, including but not limited to any materials that claim to be "actual exam questions," "guaranteed to pass," brain dumps, etc."
Enthusiast

Hi all,

I am planning to give Teradata 12 Basics TE0-121 exam. 

As per the previous posts, i downloded the pdfs 1091.pdf, 1093.pdf  etc from Teradata website.

Please let me know what r the docs i should refer to for the basics exam?

Thank you.

Hi,

I have clearedthe test on 1st September (Teradata V12) . You can reach me at anupam_chakraborti@rediffmail.com

Thanks,

Anupam

Enthusiast

I am Teradata faculty at hyderabad. 

5 students of mine have cleared the basic with 5 days of preperation.

reach me out at dhan_raj_80@yahoo.co.in

Hi Friends,

I'm currently working in Wipro Technologies, in SQL Platform. Can anybody guide me to get into the DWH - Teradata platform, not within wipro. But outside wipro? Also where can i get some useful materials to get the job outside since i'm gona complete my 2years in Wipro. Planning to switch over. Anybody please help me right fvrom scratch...

Enthusiast

hai bomma readdy u can visit here and you get metirial and training......

<Removed link, violation of guidelines>

Hi friend

Could you please send the material to xgghxk03@gmail.com?

Thanks In Advance

thomas kyte