Need help to find out Teradata certification material

Training

Need help to find out Teradata certification material

Hi All,

I tried a lot but could not find anything related to teradata certification material.
Please can someone help me with this.Please let me know where can I get this material or if somebody has that please provide it to me.
Thanks a lot.
53 REPLIES
mjj
Teradata Employee

Re: Need help to find out Teradata certification material

Hi Amruta,
Which certification you are looking for? I mean which level. I can give information about first(Basics) level of certification.
Enthusiast

Can you provide information for basics...

HI Mjj,

Thanks for your reply.
Basic course material for v2r12 (teradata 12 certification) is fine with me.
mjj
Teradata Employee

Hi,
I have cleared TD12 Basics exam in May10. I am suggesting following material to study(I had studied it at the time of exam prep)

Docs(which come with the TD official setup) - First three are really must read while preparing
1091.pdf (Introduction to teradata)
1093.pdf (database admin)
1094.pdf (database design)
1144.pdf (Data definition statements)
1097.pdf
2513.pdf

Also please don't ignore WBT "Introduction to Teradata Database". It helps a lot.

Thanks and Regards,

hi

i have to giv teradata basics certification. wher can i find WBT and the above mentioned material?
mjj
Teradata Employee

Hi,
The WBT is available on teradata university website : www.teradatau.teradata.com
On the website please search the catalog to find the wbt.

And you can get docs in the setup folder(on your local machine) of your teradata database setup.

Regards,

Hi Manjusha,

I am planning to take teradata 12 basics exam. I could not find out any PDFs you suggested here. Please help me finding out.

My email id is sherihan.m@gmail.com
Teradata Employee

Here is a link to information on certification. http://www.teradata.com/t/teradata-certified-professional-program/
Teradata Employee

If you are an internal Teradata associate, you can access the Web-based training (WBTs) via the Teradata University link, as provided a couple posts back. If you are not a Teradata Associate, you can access via teradataeducationnetwork.com.