Preparation for the Teradata SQL exam

Training

Preparation for the Teradata SQL exam

Hi,

I want to appear for the Teradata SQL certification. Can anyone please send me any sort of documantation that might be helpful in preparing for it?

Thanks,
7 REPLIES
Fan

Re: Preparation for the Teradata SQL exam

Hi...
I am Kusuma.I too am in need of sample practice papers of Teradata SQL as i am planning to take the test for this weekend...Can anyone send the quetions which they have attended for this test...I would be thankful if anyone sends me the required stuff and questions for me to this mail id itskusuma@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,
Kusuma
Enthusiast

Hi

No such lick guys. I suggest reading the SQL manual as supplied on the TeraData demo CD and practice every comaand till you understand it.
Enthusiast

Hi
Sorry my tying fingers are not working today.

Lick should be LUCK... No Such LUCK....
Enthusiast

Hi AGAIN!

Before anyone asks me for the link for the TeraData Demo CD it is http://www.teradata.com/t/page/129759.

This demo will work on your PC or Laptop and is a "full" version of TeraData but only for you PC with 1 AMP.

do refer the test papers at www.coffingdw.com . 5-10% questions, from here will definitely there in the actual exam
Fan

I am too looking for TERADATA certification. I am working where i am using TERADATA SQL ASSISTANT & tools like multi-load.

Anyone who has given the TERADATA certification please help us.

Be in touch whoever r interested in TERADATA .

thanx
Regards
-Mack.
Enthusiast

Hi Mack or any one preparing for the Certification,

I am also preparing for the Certification. Just started. Pls contact me if interested to discuss, exchange info and ideas.

Thanks,
ven_vick@hotmail.com