Study guide for Tradatadata exam TE0-121

Training

Study guide for Tradatadata exam TE0-121

I am planning to give Taradata 12 certification. If anybody already completed the exam please guide me to get the study meterial
7 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Study guide for Tradatadata exam TE0-121

hey u can take the help fromthe following link eweek.com/c/a/Data-Storage/Teradata-Unveils-New-Advanced-Analytics-for-Data-Warehousin
Enthusiast

The above link is taking nowhere. Moreover it appears like a news announcement. Not a technical content link. Did anybody try accessing that?
Enthusiast

Nothing here, seems to be a broken link.
Enthusiast

Hi

Request to all. I am going to give TE0-121 Teradata 12 Basics Exam. Can you please send some materials to clear the exam.
My email ID - sinha.jyotirmoy@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Enthusiast

The following are the objectives defined for Te0-121

TE0-121 Teradata 12 Basics Exam

Topics include:
• Teradata Product Overview
• Processing Types and Characteristics
• Data Warehouse Architectures
• Relational Database Concepts
• Teradata RDBMS Components and Architecture
• Database Managed Storage
• Data Access Mechanics
• Data Availability Features
• Teradata Tools and Utilities
• Workload Management
• Security and Privacy

This is a very high level of the objectives , is there any drill down obejctives , So we can prepare for the exam easily.
Teradata Employee

***Special Debut and Book Signing Event***

Preview the first in a series of new, authorized Teradata Certification Exam Study Guides. Join us for a book signing event at the Teradata Depot before the books are released through Amazon.com. A limited number of the new Teradata Basics Exam Study Guide will be available for purchase exclusively at PARTNERS. Don't miss this exciting debut event!

Get more information on the exciting activities and exclusive offers at PARTNERS! http://www.teradata.com/t/tcpp/PARTNERS/
Go to the official 2010 Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference & Expo website. http://www.teradata-partners.com/

Hi all,

I am planning to give Teradata 12 Basics TE0-121 exam. 

Could you please share all the related document in the following mentioned mail Id : snehasish_basak@outlook.com    

Thanks in advance !! 

--

Regards,

Snehasish