TD Certification: Are the Official Study Guides Sufficient for TE0-142, 143?

Training

TD Certification: Are the Official Study Guides Sufficient for TE0-142, 143?

I'm considering sitting for TE0-142 and TE0-143, the SQL and Physical Design and Implementation certification exams. Will the official certification study guides be sufficient enough in the way of study materials, or should one go through the four training courses to get all the needed material? 

3 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: TD Certification: Are the Official Study Guides Sufficient for TE0-142, 143?

Hi can you please share materials/suggestions for TE0-141 that would be great help

Thanks a lot

Re: TD Certification: Are the Official Study Guides Sufficient for TE0-142, 143?

Hello All, can any one  please share materials for TE0-141 certification and my email id srinivasmedipalli@gmail.com ..

Thanks

With respect to TE0-141 certification, Please get registered yourselves in TEN(Teradata Educational Network) and start taking WBT's ( Web Based Trainings) which would help you to enhance your teradata basics knowledge and that would be suffice to clear the certification. I have completed the available WBT's and would be taking the TE0-141 Exam shortly.