TE0-141 unable to view the results

Training

TE0-141 unable to view the results

I am unable to access the "www.certmetrics.com/teradata" and showing the below error.
" You may not access the system because your account has been suspended. Please contact Customer Support."

I am not able to contact any of the support centers in INDIA and US to explain this issue and even dropped a mail to Certification.Teradata@teradata.com, ten.support@teradata.com but no response .can any one please help me on this.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: TE0-141 unable to view the results

Customers experiencing problems accessing the TCPP site should send email to Teradata, Certification <Certification.Teradata@Teradata.com> to report the issue.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES
Community Manager

Hi Balamurugan,

I have shared the below information with the Teradata Education team. Someone should be contacting you to help reslve your issue,

Regards,

Tony 

Akg
Visitor

Hi,

I am also facing the same issue. Did you get nay update ? Please someone help me on this.

" You may not access the system because your account has been suspended. Please contact Customer Support."

Thanks in Advance.

Community Manager

Hi AKG,

I have shared your information with the Teradata Education team. Someone should be contacting you to help reslve your issue,

Regards,

Tony 

Highlighted
Community Manager

Customers experiencing problems accessing the TCPP site should send email to Teradata, Certification <Certification.Teradata@Teradata.com> to report the issue.