TERADATA CERTIFICATION

Training
N/A

TERADATA CERTIFICATION

Hi I want to give Teradat cerification .(Basic & Sql ). can anyone suggest me which book is good for the preparation .Any input is appreciable
Thanks
Ruchi
23 REPLIES

Re: TERADATA CERTIFICATION

Hi Ruchi,
I am planning for the same thing. I just started working on Teradata and wondering what books are available in the market for the certification test. Hey, I have couple of questions on the technology. Would you mind discussing when you have some free time!!

Regads,
Manish
Enthusiast

Hi guys,

U can trust books by tom coffing.
they r available in market

Hi Sravan,
can you be more specific regarding the titles. Can you please pass the title and isbn or publisher. The one I found on amazon.com was from 2000.Where can be get the books on latest or most recent release?

Regards,
Manish
Enthusiast

Teradata Utilities by Tom Coffing
Teradata SQL
Teradata User's Guide: The Ultimate Companion

These r some of the books available in market.

For more information search some other topics in the Training folder of the forum.
Enthusiast

Try here:
www.coffingdw.com/basicsbook.asp

This should get you started.
Enthusiast

Guys,
I provide Certification Taining for Teradata for all levels.
1) Basic : For working profession who just want to brush up and apprear for certification.For them I have 4 hours-10Hours training program dedicated for certification needs with 100% certification pass guaranty
2) Advance : Complete Training + Certification training.

I have 10+ exp in Database/Datawarehousing 6+ yr exp in Teradata with Teradata Master certification.
For more details Plzdrop mail to
Teradata_Expert@yahoo.in

Hello,
My name is Su, just started working on Teradata.
I am wondering how you would do this remotely, as I am based in Malaysia?

Kind regards
Su
Fan

None of the books are available and are out of stock. More over they look so expensive.. Do you guys know any other once which you think are available.

Teradata Employee

For certification material please visit the page: http://www.teradata.com/tcpp/Authorized-Study-Guides/

You can also use the official Teradata product documentation material (PDF formats freely available to everyone) at the link: http://www.info.teradata.com/ E.g. If you are going for the Basics exam you can take a look at the Introduction to Teradata material found online.

The official documentation is also found with the Teradata Express package which allows anybody to test and learn the Teradata System in an SMP PC testing-environment.