TPN+ membership : Teradata's ultimate training machine

Training

TPN+ membership : Teradata's ultimate training machine

Folks - if ANYONE out there wants to join me in getting access to TPN+ membership reply or IM me ( preferably if there, IM in the forum that is ) . I have  been in Terdata world for a long time - technology has now changed drastically from what it used to be during V2R3/5/6 days . TPN+ membership NOT ONLY gives you access to all Terdata's training material BUT also access to orange books , white papers , technology webcasts and partner web-conference  presentations. Its the ultimate treasure tove for Teradata enthusiats. TPN+ is NOT ideal for Novice guys  who just started off on the platform - for freshers you are better off taking the training offered by the Mom and Pop places , simply because you may find TPN+ an expensive option. I 'd am interested in TPN+ membership to keep myself on top of all the latest trends, tuning best practices etc. IF THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE INTERESTED IN TPN+ MEMBERSHIP - pl reply back with your contact info . We will form a group by ourselves and negotiate a BULK price from Teradata Ed. Network, so we can get better rates . Individual TPN membership is some like $3-4K- but like I said - if we group togather , we will get a much better pricing.