Teradata 12 Certification

Training
Not applicable

Re: Teradata 12 Certification

Hi all,
I am planning to give TE0 -121 Teradata Basics certification.Can anyone please share the pdf's.I tried evrywhere its not available.Kindly send it to id rahul_kochhar.1987@yahoo.co.in
Teradata Employee

Visit the TCPP Authorized Study Guide page: http://www.teradata.com/tcpp/Authorized-Study-Guides/
Not applicable

Hi All,
I am planning to write the Teradata Basic Certification in location Hyderabad. so please help me details of certification exams and send me teradata certification dumps to mail id tera.narayana@gmail.com
Enthusiast

I recently joined this forum. I am also planning to take Teradata 12 certification. please give me information about this certification.

Highlighted
Teradata Employee

See the TCPP web site "Security & Privacy Agreements" page.  "Dumps" are among the list of security violations: 

The following are considered TCPP security violations:

• Discussing exam content with others in any written or verbal way
  • Using unauthorized materials in an attempt to satisfy Certification requirements, including but not limited to any materials that claim to be "actual exam questions," "guaranteed to pass," brain dumps, etc.
  • Requesting, obtaining, purchasing, selling, and/or providing unauthorized exam materials

Can someone let me know where to get the TD 12 certification material for basics exam, as me and my friends are willing to clear this exam in one attempt.

You can reach me on teradata.madhu@gmail.com

sharing of the docs, valuable sites for material/simulated tests will be much more useful and appreciated

Thanks

Madhu

Fan

can any one tell me what are the study material in teradata web site to study for te0-122 sql exam

i want to prepare for the sql exam. what are the pdf in teradata library file to study can anyone tell me the number so that i can download it from teradata website and study for the exam

Enthusiast

The following books helped me immensely -

TE0-121 -> Teradata 12 Certification Study Guide - Basics by Steve Wilmes and Eric Rivard

TE0-122 -> Teradata 12 Certification Study Guide - SQL

TE0-123 -> Teradata 12 Certification Study Guide - Physical Design and Implementation

Te0-124 -> Teradata 12 Certification Study Guide - Database Administration

Not applicable

hi

thanks for your info

visited your website, very good one

Which component is part of Teradata's open architecture?

Is any body know the corrent answer