Teradata 14 certification basics

Training
SAP
Enthusiast

Teradata 14 certification basics

Hi ,

I have done teradata 12 basics certification , 2 yrs before . Now i am planning to take TD 14 Basics. I have TD 14 Certification study guide which is authorised by teradata . It covers the whole syllabus mentioned by teradata . Is this enough to just finish the book off ;) or we need t explore more on the topics provided.??

Thanks !!!!

4 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Teradata 14 certification basics

You can see this link and it has most of the details:

http://in.teradata.com/tcpprightnav.aspx?id=10471&LangType=16393&LangSelect=true

You can see the objectives of exam too. It can help you cover the topics. Why to take chance? Prepare well as per the objectives and practice. Keep learning as much as you have the power to imbibe. I feel you can do it.

Cheers,

Hi,

I too was planning for TD14 basics certification.  Have gone through some teradata materials . I see that only 5 practice questions are available in teradata site(without purchase). Any other link/doc where we can find some practice questions before appearing for Exam?

@SAP : Does the study guide come with practice questions?

Thanks!!

Passed the TEO-141 certification(TD 14 basics ) today :) Looking forward for the next level SQL (TEO-142). Can someone please guide me the things to read. Any links/materials that will serve the study guide purpose apart from the authorised guide.

Thanks!!

Enthusiast

@kamathapoorva congrats

Can you please share your exp  TEO-141 certification exams(What areas we need to focus;pass%) also study materials (that would be great help)