Teradata Certification Level I

Training

Teradata Certification Level I

I need to take up to Teradata Certification Level I. Can any one tell me how to prepare for that and what are the topics that I need to focus on.

Regards,
Bhaskar.S
5 REPLIES

Re: Teradata Certification Level I

It is pretty tough to get the material. See the topics for the certification exam and try searching for the expansions in the Introduction, Teradata Design, Administrator and Utilities manuals. And install the demo software for practising SQL statements. :-)

Hi

Request to all. I am going to give TE0-121 Teradata 12 Basics Exam. Can you please send some materials to clear the exam.
My email ID - sinha.jyotirmoy@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Teradata Employee

***Special Debut and Book Signing Event***

Preview the first in a series of new, authorized Teradata Certification Exam Study Guides. Join us for a book signing event at the Teradata Depot before the books are released through Amazon.com. A limited number of the new Teradata Basics Exam Study Guide will be available for purchase exclusively at PARTNERS. Don't miss this exciting debut event!

Get more information on the exciting activities and exclusive offers at PARTNERS! http://www.teradata.com/t/tcpp/PARTNERS/
Go to the official 2010 Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference & Expo website. http://www.teradata-partners.com/

Hi,
I also want to prepare for Teradata Certification TEO-121 I searched alot but I am not able to find any book or material for Study, Can any one help to find the certification materials for Basic level.
Please if any one has materials send it to my Mail Id divya.kavishwar@gmail.com.
Thanks
Teradata Employee

Plan - Prepare - Certify!

Visit Expo Booth #517 at PARTNERS!

Innovation is critical to differentiating your company and your career. Innovation requires confidence. Gain more confidence and competence when you plan, prepare, and certify with Teradata Education and Certification. The Teradata Certified Professional Program and Customer Education are partnering to help you learn more about the new generation Teradata 12 Certifications. We'll be available in the Expo Hall to discuss information to help you Plan - Prepare - Certify.

Huge dollar-savings on certification exams and education courses plus special gifts and prizes are just a few reasons to visit the Teradata Certification and Education Booth #517, conveniently located in the Expo Hall near the Teradata Depot. We'll be open Monday through Wednesday and look forward to visiting with you!

Discount Offers! Activities! Gifts & Prizes!

- Details about the Teradata 12 Certification Track to help you Plan for certification. Get the latest information.
- Special Teradata course offer to help you Prepare for certification. Take 50% off on up to three web-based training courses.
- Exclusive Teradata 12 exam voucher to help you Certify. Test for only $112 at your local Prometric testing center.
- Enter the daily "Quotes" drawing to win a cash prize + free exam voucher!
- Register to win a FREE individual six-month membership to the Teradata Education Network Plus (TPN+).
- Pick up a fun, limited-edition TCPP gift when you visit booth #517.
- Showcase your Teradata Certification achievements with a certification sticker for your conference badge.
- Are you a Teradata Certified Master? You are invited to pick up a specially designed gift.
- All Teradata Certified individuals and Certified Masters are to be recognized during the conference opening and closing sessions.

(Discounts, drawings, vouchers, and memberships are limited to Teradata customers and partners only.)

Get more information on the exciting activities and exclusive offers at PARTNERS! http://www.teradata.com/t/tcpp/PARTNERS/
Go to the official 2010 Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference & Expo website. http://www.teradata-partners.com/