Teradata DBA Training

Training

Teradata DBA Training

Hi Everyone,

We are two people looking for Teradata DBA taringing.

Please send me an e-mail if any one can provide me the details to amar9_r@yahoo.com

Thanks alot guys.

Amar..
10 REPLIES

Re: Teradata DBA Training

Hi ,

Please contact me -regarding the Teradata DBA training and it is available immediately.

gopi.tdadm@gmail.com

Thank You..Gopinadh.Sasubilli

hi everyone i am looking for teradata DBA training,please let me know if anyone can provide the details and materials to srikanth.gpalli@gmail.com

Hi Gopi,

Are you Mainframe or Teradata developer?

Looks like you'r mainframe developer i saw in other forums you posted as mainframe developer.

Just wonder  how a mainframe developer can be a Teradata DBA....LOL.

Thanks,

If you want Teradata DBA/Developer  online training / class room training  , please contact : 8985745972.

email: bestonlinetrainings@gmail.com

Hi amarnadh:

Here we are provide best Terdata DBA Training. we have best trainers in software industry and we have experainced software professionals for training.

visit us : http://www.onlineinformaticatraining.com/online-teradata-training/

thank you

If you want Teradata DBA Job support / Teradata Developer   job support 

please contact : 8985745972. 

email: bestonlinetrainings@gmail.com

Teradata  Developer  V13 TRAINING BY CERTIFIED MASTER HAVING 7+ YRS OF EXP ..

Teradata  DBA V13 (including VIEWPOINT) TRAINING BY HIGHLY EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL HAVING 10+ YRS OF EXP.

DEMO VIDEO LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch? v=lAULWs_2LB0&feature=youtu.be

Contact person : Krishna 

EMAIL ID : DATAAPPLIANCE@GMAIL.COM

Hi every one,

For teradata developer and DBA online traning contact manohar  at sunmanu9@gmail.com .

watch his below links

Hope u all can contact manohar who can join .

thanku.

I have learned and gained Realtime knowledge from Manohar Krishna (sunmanu9@gmail.com), from which I have cleared two rounds in CTS. Relatime knowledge is must and shoud along with the Teradata concepts.

So if you are looking for a carrer in data warehousing, especially in Teradata, then just go to Manohar Krishna, he ll teach each and everything.

His demo videos are also available on youtube, just go through them, so that you can have an idea about the teaching style...etc.

I am sure that you ll feel pround after laerning that you have learned from him and feel confident while going to an interview and at job too.

All the best.