Teradata Online Training & certification

Training
Enthusiast

Teradata Online Training & certification

Teradata Online Training By Keen Technologies.We are Best Institute for Online Training and we have Expert trainers to share knowledge on Teradata. Terada course materials,videos are designed by our trainers.we

Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact us

Email ID : trainings@keentechnologies.com

Phone @ IND : +91-9989754807 / USA : +1-347-952-4634

http://www.keentechnologies.com/data_warehouse-teradata-online-training.html

will give project support,resume preparation & interview question to our students & consultents

5 REPLIES

Re: Teradata Online Training & certification

i  want to learn teradata 

i want to learn teradata and teradata free online training or tutorials or pdf's.kindly share me the details...

Enthusiast

Hi kiran pesala,

if u want teradata online training.plz visit our website (www.keentechnologies.com)and contact us

Enthusiast

Guys,

Do not waste your time in outside trainings.

www.info.teradata.com is THE BEST site, 

plenty of documents & manuals available from TD12 to TD14.10.

Download VMWARE setup from Developer exchange and try to replicate all the scenario's mentioned in the pdf's.

Read manuals and read articles available in dev exch (Carrie, Dieter, Shrity and many others) beautiful explanation on many concepts.

I dont think some trainer in an institute knows/teaches better than manuals or Google.

And moreover, I dont think, these kind of topics needs to be discussed in this forum.  

Instead, read pdf's and post your technical queries, doubts or issues.

All the Best & Happy reading.

Sravan Kumar Bodla

Visitor

Hii if you are looking for VMware training for VCIX and VCAP then i would definetly suggests VMwareRabRentals. They offers real virtual VCIX-NV labs, VCIX-DCV labs, VCAP6-NV delpoy, VCAP6-DCV delpoy. I have taken there virtual lab and workbook package and i am happy to say that i am now a VMware certified professional.