Teradata advance training/guidance for certification

Training

Teradata advance training/guidance for certification

Hello,

I am interested to learn advance teradata. Please suggest any good training institues or individual  who can help me getting Certified.

Thanks

6 REPLIES

Re: Teradata advance training/guidance for certification

Any good place to learn Teradata?

Enthusiast

You can contact dw.learnwell@gmail.com

Enthusiast

I feel that Teradata Corporation can think of opening centres in those IT cities like other competitors, since Teradata is widely used across industries.

In Bangalore and some cities, I know in India, I am not aware of really good institutes. If you check well in this forum with training, http://forums.teradata.com/forum/training/ , it seems some trainers have posed. However, I do not know about them.

But  my suggestion is to be aware of the the  money you spend and the output you get. The course content maybe very good but the person delivering may not be that experienced.

Good luck,

Raja

Enthusiast

In my opinion, spreading knowledge would help Teradata to expand the business.

Teradata should give all the materials, Online documents for free to all people and can increase certification costs. That way many people learn teradata and in industry it can increase its stake and the experts who know the technology.

Experts, Please think if it is a right stratagy to grab more market instead of selling the reading material.

Enthusiast

That is one avenue you mentioned :). There are many other facets too like pre-sales, service, post sales etc. But TD is gearing up this year to scale up in many directions, meeting new demands etc.

My thought.

Teradata Employee

Alot of stuff is already accessible to anyone who wants to learn Teradata.

As a start, you can get the software itself, then comes its documentation and then comes the forum where people can ask questions and get the answers to their problems.

To add more, there are many non-Teradata efforts as well on the web to distribute and share the knowledge related to Teradata.

I dont think distributing free documentation can bring in more customers though. :)