Teradata certified Master Jacket ?

Training
Enthusiast

Teradata certified Master Jacket ?

HI,

I heard that Teradata company provides a jacket with a label " Tradata Certified Master" after the successfull completion of all the six exams. Is it true?. If yes, what is the procedure to get it.

Thanks & Regards,
Ayes
7 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Teradata certified Master Jacket ?

Once you pass all the 6 exams they will themselved send you a mail asking for your preferred size. You dont need to do anything. :-)
Enthusiast

HI

THIS IS SHEEBA .WORKING AS TAERADATA DEVELOPER .I AM PLANNING TO TAKE CERTIFICATION .COULD YOU SEND ME IF U HAVE ANY MATERIALS

THX

SHEEBA
N/A

hi Ramakrishna,

It would be great if you could tell us where to find the right material to study for certifications. If you have any online material please send them to me.

Thanks,
Anup.
Enthusiast

There are a number of sources you can get help from (Teradata manuals, online reference, various books and also instructr led courses). Please be aware though, certification means very little without experience.

Good luck.

Rob
Fan

Hi,

it seems that they (Teradata) have stopped doing so (distributing jackets). I have the master certificate hanging on my wall (meaning they sent me all the stuff as with the previous exams), but I have not received any e-mail from Teradata.

Regards

mazorro
Fan

Hi,

either they just forgot you (mazorro) or they have brought it back to life in the meantime. As a newcomer among the Teradata Masters, I've got a message, just as described above, and been asked about my size as well as my preferred shipping address. This was even before the invitation to the Master's Forum/Mailing List I haven't received so far.

Hi,

I have received a mail from Jacqueline.Schierer@teradata.com for Master jacket after completing all the 6 Certifications and as per my request for size its been delivered at free of cost,
The effort for completing 6 certification is equilant to one Teradata Master Jacket and own values.
even you will feel the excellency.