You are welcome. If you are in Bangalore, there are few good places in Koramangla as you can see. I heard that you need to book it in advance. Call them first.
Greetings!! I have walked through the posts in Teradata forums. It would be more helpful if some one can help me to start with Teradata certification preparation. But, I have few below queries to start with.
1. I am planning to do the basic level exam at first. I can see from Teradata website as, it comprises of two exams - Teradata 12 and Teradata 14 Basics exam. What exam can I undertake which values most? If I take Teradata12 Basics , is it outdated & Will it be valued less in future?Please guide me which exam can I start with?
2. Please let me know the difference between Teradata12 and 14 basic level certification exam.
3. Kindly tell me the best material for preparation of the basic level certification exam.
4. Could you please tell me the cost of TD certification basic level exam as of now?
Thanks in advance. Waiting for your reply.
Thanks & Regards,
You go for 14.
2. There are a lot of enhancements from 12 to 14. Now-a-days, most of the organizations are shifting to 14~. I suggest you go through this link http://www.register.prometric.com/Index.asp?tcl=1 after that, select Teradata 14. You will see the page : http://www.register.prometric.com/ClientInformation.asp . After that you will see the page page where it displays the cost of 145.00 USD. Also go through the FAQs: http://in.teradata.com/tcpp-faq.aspx?id=6020
3. There are a lot of materials on Teradata website. www.teradata.com .
4. It is mentioned as USD 145.00 USD. Once you call the prometric center, they will inform you the details too.
Above link may be useful to go through TD 14 document online.
You just need to copy and paste the link . No need to use anything(like code,B etc) from toolbar. I think this is what you need.