Want Teradata SQL Tutorial

Training
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

Re: Want Teradata SQL Tutorial

Folks: Teradata does not want its forums to become a vehicle for exchanging soft copies of materials that may result in the infringement of the rights of others. Teradata has and will remove posts that seem to conflict with this goal.
Not applicable

Hi,

I would like to do the certification "TE0-12Q Teradata 12 Qualifying Exam". could you please send me the materials to t_thangaraj@ymail.com.
Thanks -Raja
Fan

Hi..
I am planning to give teradata 12 SQL exam. If any1 have any information about it then please respond to sikka_jagriti@yahoo.co.in

hi paresh..
ds satish..i want basics of TD
plz giv info nd some useful pdf tutorials..
my email id is satish0447@gmail.com
thanx

Hi paresh
i wouldlike to write the TE0-121 td exam can you send me the materials
Thanks in advance
Not applicable

Hi guys,

I am interested in learning teradata, please suggest me the books/websites i have to refer, i would be very thankful ,if any of u send me the materials..
, to my website ---guru_prasad112@yahoo.com---

thanks in advance.
Not applicable

Hi All,

Can anybody send me a good book to pass out TEO-121 exam as i am trying to get some good books on Teradata basics.Please send me the useful links and pdf tutorials to zonesundar@gmail.com
Not applicable

Hi I am also new to Teradata.Please can someone send preparatory materials for TEO-121 to crathinavel@gmail.com.

It will be of great help.

Thanks
Rathinavel.C
Teradata Employee

***Special Debut and Book Signing Event***

Preview the first in a series of new, authorized Teradata Certification Exam Study Guides. Join us for a book signing event at the Teradata Depot before the books are released through Amazon.com. A limited number of the new Teradata Basics Exam Study Guide will be available for purchase exclusively at PARTNERS. Don't miss this exciting debut event!

Get more information on the exciting activities and exclusive offers at PARTNERS! http://www.teradata.com/t/tcpp/PARTNERS/
Go to the official 2010 Teradata PARTNERS User Group Conference & Expo website. http://www.teradata-partners.com/
Fan

hi all . Can anybody please end me the WBT for teradata SQl and basics. please mail me at sukulmahadik@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.