Want Teradata SQL Tutorial

Training
Enthusiast

Want Teradata SQL Tutorial

Hi i Have completed the Level-1 and looking forward to complete the Level -3 (Teradata sql) . if any one have SQL material or any sites available then please give me the detail.
121 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Want Teradata SQL Tutorial

Ccongratulations on your completion of level-1.
Could you please share your experience on how you completed level-1?
Thanks.

Paresh,

Congratz for completing Level-1 exam.

I'am planning to take the same, Can you please guide me. Can you please provide me materials or any relevant source for preparation.

How was the exam?

Enthusiast

Dear Sathya,
For the Teradata Basic u should have to read the WBT , its require only 10 days of preparation , if u r good enough in grab up . If u need more then please povide ur personal mail id .
Enthusiast

Hi it was nice. I got 100% in the level -1 . If u read the material carefully then no need to worried . all the que cover by the reading material.

Hello Paresh,

Congratulations!
I am also planning to take up the Teradata Basics certification. I am basically concentrating on the teradata factory books. Can you please also advise on the WBT material you are telling abt ? Please help in getting the right material ..Thanks and please reply

regs
Enthusiast

Hi Senthilkumar,

congrats on passing the exam. I have started to prepare for the Teradata-sql exam. I am having tough time reading the manuals. So can you suggest what exactly should I read and is there any practice tests should I take.

Please help me.

Thanks,
Sashi

Hi Senthil,

Can you send me the model paper for sql or any other teradata exam at mitumanish@yahoo.com

Hi Paresh, I would like to get more info regarding the certification tests like the material and books. Would you please email me at manish_hf@yahoo.com when you get some free time so that I will catchup with you on the tests.
Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
Manish

Please can you send me some Teradata online books.. Thanks in Advance