SQL SERVER ISSUE SSIS

UDA
N/A

SQL SERVER ISSUE SSIS

Dear all,.
Assume,
I have 50 tables that all belong to (Transaction DB) of data-mart. These tables update on daily basis and 1000 >> 1000000 row insert or update.
The Other End I have Enterprise-Data-warehouse (Staging, Which run on SQL-2005) which holds data in terabytes or less.
I have around 30 DIM-Tables which store the data.
Now. My problem is this how can I check the record existence Is it Loaded into EDHW or Not?
Well, I don’t want to go SSIS or Lookup task and neither have I wanted to go to Queries or sub queries.
I guess!
Can we handle this issue with Batch processing with adding Timestamp field with every table and use that MAX (Timestamp) and save this into Batch table.
And every next run read MAX (Timestamp) from table and use that timestamp in where clause. In this way Query will run on Limited numbers of row. Neither run on Terabytes of records!
Well friend.
Trans-DB was not designed with good technique. I can make changes into it. If Required?
Is there any proper and good solution you know, please share with me.
(Keep in mind we don’t use SSIS, we do see SQL-Scripts. We are planning to migrate on TD soon. Till then have to see the issues of MS-SQL server. ?)