Trying to Identify Logons that are not assigned to a the person whom it belongs to.

UDA
Enthusiast

Trying to Identify Logons that are not assigned to a the person whom it belongs to.

Trying to Identify Logons that are not assigned to a the person whom it belongs to. I want to generate a report to accomplish this. Any help would be great.
4 REPLIES
Senior Apprentice

Re: Trying to Identify Logons that are not assigned to a the person whom it belongs to.

Could you be are bit more precise?
What's your definition of "not assigned to a the person whom it belongs to"?

The Unix/Windows-username and originating ip-address is included in dbc.LogonOff.LogonSource, this might be what you want.

Dieter
Enthusiast

Re: Trying to Identify Logons that are not assigned to a the person whom it belongs to.

I'm trying to find users that are not logging on with their own userid but a generic id Like a ETL user. I want a report to publish each day of anyone who meets this criteria. I could deploy IP filtering, but want to use that as a last step.
N/A

you can create a lookup of your user with their ipaddress.
Then you can compare your eventlog table and export result where logonsource are not your lookup table.
Teradata Employee

Another thing to consider looking at is the ClientID column in the DBQLOGTBL table. This typically will have the network ID for the user that is logging onto the system.