ecosystem explorer jobname not matching what is in the events

UDA
Enthusiast

ecosystem explorer jobname not matching what is in the events

We recently upgraded to ESM from TMSM in our dev / test environment.  It looks like the 'job' in the ESM explorer corresponds with the resourceid and not the JobName.  For example, an application "general ledger" (gl-prod) runs a data load that has multiple jobs.  The very first 'load' step has a job name like 'glload'.  Subsequent jobnames for the 'gl-prod' resourceid / applicationid, are like 'gldaily', 'glbudget' etc.  When I view the "jobs" tab in the ecosystem explorer, the only value is the 'gl-prod' as if this is coming from the resourceid.  These jobs all share the same uowid.  The events contain the actual jobname in the jobname argument.  How can I see the actual jobname and not the resourceid in the 'Job" area?  It is not on the list of configurable columns at that level.  JobStep now contains the -j  (jobname) argument and there is a new 'sub-step' that contains the --js job step argument. As it is, I have to click each entry to get to the details view to see if this is the "gldaily", 'glbudget', or other jobname. 

I have many other questions about this portlet, I will post each question separately if I don't find the answer.