About System Health ?

Viewpoint
N/A

About System Health ?

Hi,

Im new in teradata viewpoint ?
How can i get the system health portlets ? sholud i develop ? or there is some download link ?

Thanks a lot.
4 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: About System Health ?

The System Health portlet comes bundled with the Teradata Self Service Portlets as part of the Viewpoint Appliance. Very likely, you will also get the Teradata Management Portlets with Viewpoint as well. I did a blog sometime ago on the System Health portlet that you can refer to at:

http://developer.teradata.com/blog/gryback/2009/09/raising-intelligence-viewpoint-system-health-configuration
N/A

Hi gary

thnks gary for the reply,,
so in Viewpoint PDK we just have the sample porlets. like widgetopia etc. Are we must buy for the Teradata Self Service Portlets ? Im using the Teradata Manager to monitor ,, after i see the system health portlets .. wow .. im must have it
Teradata Employee

The Viewpoint PDK (Portlet Development Kit) is simply a framework to build your own portlets that can then be housed in Viewpoint. It is not meant to be an actual Viewpoint installation. Matter of fact, it is actually built so it cannot be. When you purchase Viewpoint, you get the supporting server, OS, software foundation stack, and Teradata Self Service Portlets. If you have Teradata Manager and current with subscription, you also get the Teradata Management Portlets at no charge. Hope that helps.
N/A

ooo i see .. thanks a lot gary .. :D