Change content of Viewpoint alert

Viewpoint
Enthusiast

Change content of Viewpoint alert

Hi all,

We've setup Viewpoint alerting when a session runs for more then 6 minutes on the database during core hours (with the exclusion of some batch users). This works perfect.

However, in the body of the mail is a lot of information available, but the truly interesting information is missing: which query band... Basically I only know now that there is a long running session from a certain database user, but nothing else.

Viewpoint frontend does not offer the possibility to modify the body of the mail.

Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Change content of Viewpoint alert

@Johannes_VinkI believe there is no such option to change email body contents, nor I found any property for session metrics to set query band . It may be good to check with TD Support.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
3 REPLIES
Enthusiast

@Johannes_VinkI believe there is no such option to change email body contents, nor I found any property for session metrics to set query band . It may be good to check with TD Support.

Enthusiast

Thanks. I've created a low prio incident in TAYS. Lets see what the answer will be.

Enthusiast

I've found in the Viewpoint userguide that a lot of variables can be added to the mail, however the parameter for the queryband is not there. Support said I had to raise a change request, which I will do.