Deleting a Lab from the Data Labs Portlet

Viewpoint
dae
Enthusiast

Deleting a Lab from the Data Labs Portlet

Hello,

When I submit a "Delete Lab" Request from the "Data Labs" Portlet, I got an error message although I am the owner of the Lab.

By the way, I noticed the "Viewpoint User" who created the Lab does not exist anymore. Could it be an explanation ?

Thanks a lot for any kind of help you can give me,

Didier.

5 REPLIES
Teradata Employee

Re: Deleting a Lab from the Data Labs Portlet

What version of Data Lab are you running?

dae
Enthusiast

Hello,

Viewpoint Version: V14.10.00.07-b58

Didier.

Teradata Employee

I believe this issue is fixed in a Data Lab 15.00 patch release. You could submit an incident and get that confirmed or talk to your account team for getting your Viewpoint and Data Lab versions updated to the latest 15.00 patch release.

dae
Enthusiast

Thanks a lot for your answer,

we are going to follow your advice and submit an incident to confirm this issue is actually fixed in the next version, 15.00 !

I take the opportunity of our chat to share with you another behaviour which is quite difficult to handle: during the Laboratory 's life, I managed disk space, once in a while, using Teradata Administrator and not "Data Labs Portlet" ... as a result, the figures regarding disk space reported in "Data Labs Portlet" are wrong: they are not updated ... Is that behaviour the same in version 15 ?

Thanks a lot,

Didier.

Teradata Employee

The incorrect space reporting is most likely just due to the frequency of the Viewpoint space data collector collections. There are improvements in Data Lab 15.10 around updating information more often and at the time of updates so improvements are coming.