Problem deleting workloads

Viewpoint
Enthusiast

Problem deleting workloads

Hi there,

I'm trying to delete some workloads that we have in our TASM ruleset. These workloads are not being used,have no classification criteria,and no exeption criteria.

When I try to delete them I'm getting an error message : You cannot delete a workload that is the target of an exception's "Change Workload" action.

As far as I can see there are no exception criteria going against these workloads,although I may be missing something as I'm pretty new to Viewpoint.

Is there an easy way to figure this out? (TD v13.10).

Thanks,

Marcus

2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: Problem deleting workloads

Hi,

There does'nt need to be a criteria against these workloads however some other workload queries are being demoted into one of the deleted workloads as part of an exception.

Please go through the exception criteria for each workload and ensure that no workload is being demoted into the workloads that you are trying to delete.

Regards...

Enthusiast

Re: Problem deleting workloads

Hi there,

The issue is solved now and I am able to delete the workloads. There wasn't any other workloads being demoted into these workloads,and there were no "active" exceptions going against these workloads.

There were however exceptions against these workloads that were disabled.I deleted these exceptions and was then able to delete the workloads.

Thanks,

Marcus