I have tried the following scenario:
1. I have created a tar.zip file for the /data/backup directory in Viewpoint Application Server. This folder consists of the td_portal, td_portlets, cam and dcsdb.
2. I have moved this tar.zip file to another Viewpoint Server where I would like to restore the data. I created a directory /data/restore.
3. I have edited the /opt/teradata/viewpoint/dcs/conf/dcs.properties file and changed the field for backupdir to point to location = /data/restore
4. I tried to run the restore command /opt/teradata/viewpoint/bin/restore.h (default all databases(
5. But I get the issue where
Restoring td_portal using /data/restore/td_portal/td_portal-2016-08-11.backup
Dropped database td_portal failed.
The restoration terminated due to a failure
6. Please assist if I am making any mistake in the restore process.
rights to materials on this website, the rights you grant to your submissions to this website, and your responsibilities regarding your conduct on this website.