I have tried the following scenario:
1. I have created a tar.zip file for the /data/backup directory in Viewpoint Application Server. This folder consists of the td_portal, td_portlets, cam and dcsdb.
2. I have moved this tar.zip file to another Viewpoint Server where I would like to restore the data. I created a directory /data/restore.
3. I have edited the /opt/teradata/viewpoint/dcs/conf/dcs.properties file and changed the field for backupdir to point to location = /data/restore
4. I tried to run the restore command /opt/teradata/viewpoint/bin/restore.h (default all databases(
5. But I get the issue where
Restoring td_portal using /data/restore/td_portal/td_portal-2016-08-11.backup
Dropped database td_portal failed.
The restoration terminated due to a failure
6. Please assist if I am making any mistake in the restore process.