Anybody know what's new in Viewpoint 16.20, we are just upgrading from 16.00
Previous releases had articles posted on the changes, however haven't seen those in a while.
I checked the Viewpoint User guide, nothing in there.
Our presales guy sent me this:
The 16.20 differences are broken down into 3 areas, API updates, other updates and certifications
New Viewpoint api
• Add User
• Update User
• Change Password – only for local users
• Delete User
• Ability to monitor QueryGrid and Presto systems for TVME Viewpoint environments
• Stats Manager: Allow a job to be scheduled daily
• Increase the Session Collector query timeout for PMPC requests from 15 seconds to 30 seconds.
• Upgrade to Postgres 9.4
• CDH 5.12
• HDP 2.6.1
• Aster co-processor: No change from the existing Aster Monitoring functionality.