Can anyone tell me where the install for Teradata Administrator 16.20 is?

Database

Can anyone tell me where the install for Teradata Administrator 16.20 is?

I've just run a TTU install using the latest install deck for windows (TeradataToolsAndUtilitiesBase__windows_indep.16.20.15.00) and Teradata Administrator is missing. Try as I might I can find no mention of it anywhere. I Tried the DatabaseManagement__windows_indep.16.20.15.00 install as well to no avail - has it been discontinued? 

Accepted Solutions
Teradata Employee

Re: Can anyone tell me where the install for Teradata Administrator 16.20 is?

Many of the features of Teradata Administrator are available via the "Administration perspective" in Teradata Studio (not Teradata Studio Express), though the interface is quite different.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

Hi.

Product is no longer supported.

Teradata Administrator last release was 15.10.

HTH.

Cheers.

Carlos.

Teradata Employee

Many of the features of Teradata Administrator are available via the "Administration perspective" in Teradata Studio (not Teradata Studio Express), though the interface is quite different.

Perhaps it would be a good thing, then, if the install of TTU 16.20 didn't uninstall a product that isn't in 16.20!

Teradata Employee

Mixing components from different TTU versions has never been supported, and prior to TTU15.10 you could only have one version of TTU suite on your system - so versions older than 15.10 are always removed.

If your system already has TTU15.10 or newer installed, you will be prompted to specify if you want to uninstall or retain those versions.

Also note that Teradata Administrator 15.10 works only with database 15.10 or earlier.

Thanks, that's fully understood.