Data import into Teradata failing because of Blank Values in the “Order Time” column with data type

Database
The Teradata Database channel includes discussions around advanced Teradata features such as high-performance parallel database technology, the optimizer, mixed workload management solutions, and other related technologies.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Data import into Teradata failing because of Blank Values in the “Order Time” column with data type

I am trying to import the values in a CSV file into a Teradata table.There are blank values in the column "Order Time" which has values like 20:10:15 (hh:mm:ss) (With Data Type as Time) in the CSV values. When I run the Import statement to populate my table with the records from the CSV file the import fails because of an invalid time data type caused by the blank values in the "Order Time" column. Is there a way to fix this in the data in the CSV file or in the create table statement where I have defined the "Order Time"column with data type as Time

Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Teradata Employee

Re: Data import into Teradata failing because of Blank Values in the “Order Time” column with data t

How are you importing the datas ?