FastExport Error - "UTY6655 The logmech string exceeds the length limit. The maximum length is 8"

Database
The Teradata Database channel includes discussions around advanced Teradata features such as high-performance parallel database technology, the optimizer, mixed workload management solutions, and other related technologies.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

FastExport Error - "UTY6655 The logmech string exceeds the length limit. The maximum length is 8"

I´m Try executing a fastexport with LDAP mechanism, but when is executed show this error message:

**** 14:56:22 UTY6655 The logmech string exceeds the length limit. The maximum length is 8.

The LogON script, is the same of bteqs that I already used:

.logmech LDAP
.LOGON 000.000.000.000/MyUser/MyPassword..##;

Help!

3 REPLIES 3
Teradata Employee

Re: FastExport Error - "UTY6655 The logmech string exceeds the length limit. The maximum length

Hi XKAMILOXII,

Maybe it's a typo from changing data to publish here, but the logon sequence should be :

.LOGON TdpId/MyUser,MyPassword

in your post you wrote :

.LOGON TdpId/MyUser/MyPassword

Enthusiast

Re: FastExport Error - "UTY6655 The logmech string exceeds the length limit. The maximum length

Hi Waldar,

I was find the error. I don't have the semicolon at the immediately before command.

o_O

.logmech LDAP;

Thanks Waldar.

Teradata Employee

Oh yeah, makes sense.

Congrats for solving your issue !