I am using TD 14.10.
I ran into a bizzare issue the trigger definitions.
Below are the sequence of events.
1. Drop trigger DB.TRIG
2. Sel * from dbc.triggersv where triggername = 'TRIG'
was returning zero records.
3. But however, Show trigger DB.TRIG was returning the trigger defintion (Lets say Definition version 2). When my teammate tried 'Show trigger DB.TRIG' with his id, he was getting a different version (Lets say definition version 1). Verions 1 & 2 are the different code version/changes we had before droping the trigger.
4. I triged disconnecting, reconnecting and tried it. It was the same.
1. In what scenerio can we have this kind of issue? Is it something to with the buffering?
2. Why would the defn be different for both the user ids?
Any insight on this would help.
Its a TD session. But I am not sure which session was used during the Trigger compilation originally.