SQL Assistant Hierarchial Display

Database
Enthusiast

SQL Assistant Hierarchial Display

On SQL Assistant, I can view list of users and databases, but not in hierachy like in studio express (expand user and has databases or vice versa)

Is there such option?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

Re: SQL Assistant Hierarchial Display

Hi,

I could not clearly understand your question wether it is  about Studio Express or SQL Assistent.

And if you are looking something at Studio Express There is a small work around to get list of databases.

Open preferences window and navigate to DSE preferences seciton (refer the image)  and select "Only Databases.." from What to Load And uncheck the 'Show databases and users...' checkbox in What to Dispaly section. 

It will list only the DBs , but Seperating users list and DB list only possible at Studio , Administrative Persepective Not in Express.

Sorry for inconvience, Please enter you request in our ideas portal https://teradata-studio.ideas.aha.io/ (it’ll ask you to register). This is where we’re accumulating all the requests coming in for Studio. Also, feel free to contribute any other requests you might have or add to the requests that already exist.”

Preferences.png

Enthusiast

Re: SQL Assistant Hierarchial Display

I am asking if there is a such option on SQL Assistant