I have created a table with column as TIME(0) data type.
When I look at the table DDL, through SHOW TABLE, it shows the column data type as 'Integet Format '99:99:99'.
Time data type are stored as integer internally. But, I need the column to be as TIME(0) in DDL insted of Integer.
Any thoughts ?
i recall Dieter had replied same querion before:
let me recall his point:
- you are using SQLA, odbc connection method
- what you need to change is the DateTime format in the ODBC options from III to AAA.
- you can change odbc options from:
- Start menu/odbc/32-bit ODBC Administrator
- run: C:\Windows\System32\odbcad32.exe
select you system/user DSN > configure > options >
set Date Time format = AAA
Thank you Tahoon. It worked.
I am trying to change to ANSI mode, without trying to modify the ODBC setting.
Can it be over written for only specific session.
I tried 'SET SESSION DATEFORM=ANSIDATE' in SQLA, but works for only DATE.
Anything similar for time available ? Through queryband ?
(ODBC Driver for Teradata User Guide has details for III and AAA)