How to post article

Feedback
Welcome! This forum is for you to report any issues you may have found with this site. We are constantly improving the Community in order to make it the place for you to "Ask.Find.Share.".
Highlighted
Apprentice

How to post article

Hi,

How do I post a new article / blog / knowledge base item? I found a couple of other similar posts which say 'go to developer zone' but i couldn't see a 'create article' (or simialr) button.

Sorry if I'm being dense but I just can't work out what to do.

Cheers,

Dave

Ward Analytics Ltd - information in motion
www: http://www.ward-analytics.com
9 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: How to post article

Hi Dave,

You can post new topics and replies in the Product Forums areas or replies to articles in Developer Zone or Blogs. Topics in the latter two sections come from the various development teams.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, Tony
Enthusiast

New to this forum, couldn't find the link to ask a new question.

I searched all over the place but still nowhere the link like "ask question" or "new question" mentioned.

This is frustrating

Please help.

Thanks

Community Manager

Anir37,

I see you have posted a question now. Thank you for the feedback; I will look at the current design to see if there is additional information we can provide to better help with posting for new users.

Tony
DSG
Enthusiast

Sorry for hijacking this post. I am new to the forum and have been desperately trying to post a question in the Database forum. Everytime I start a new post and click on Post, I do not get a success message and the post ends up in "My Rejected Items".

Please help!

Teradata Employee

On the top-level page for each Product Forum there is a "Start a topic" button for new questions. There are multiple ways to get to that top-level page, including:

• Click the navigation menu icon in the top left, click Product Forums, click the one that seems most relevant to your question.
  • If you are already viewing a post in the desired Forum, use the "breadcrumb" trail to back up one level.
DSG
Enthusiast

Hi there, I am a new user and for some reason all my posts are ending up in the "My Rejected Items" section. Any reasons for that?

Thanks

Teradata Employee

I found a conversation about the orange books below...

http://community.teradata.com/t5/Database/Teradata-Orange-Books/td-p/6899

But, I am looking for a better way to distribute orange books to customers. 

Knowledge Base, which is currently under construction will be the best place for orange books?

Teradata Employee

Hi dear Mr.Tony,

after read your message , i can send topic already.

Thanks so much

Best regards

David

Teradata Employee

very nice , i can send message already .thanks for your kindly help. 

best regards

David