Old vs New forum account credentials for employee vs non-employee

Feedback
Welcome! This forum is for you to report any issues you may have found with this site. We are constantly improving the Community in order to make it the place for you to "Ask.Find.Share.".
Enthusiast

Old vs New forum account credentials for employee vs non-employee

Hello there,

I was using "developer.teradata.com" and "downloads.teradata.com" (as well "community" and "blogs" sites) during my career at Teradata.  I am no longer with GDC Prague and i found that "community" and "blogs" sites are no longer accepting my old-forum-credentials, at same time "downloads" and "developer" sites accept them as used to.  During new-registration  (via Teradata access site) i found that my nickname is already taken. After login under new account i found my old-profile active and indicating "Teradata Employee".  

Is there a way how to merge new with old account/profile (with lowering the "rights" / "permissions" ....etc, so final account will be generic)? I can't use "forgot password" as the request is/will be sent to "teradata.com" email account which is no longer active. In case of any issue with merging (legal/technical), please, delete my old account/profile and data. (old: "veehell", new: "veehell_23_")

Regards

veehell_23_

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Old vs New forum account credentials for employee vs non-employee

Tomas,

We are not able to merge your former Teradata account with your new account so I have de-activated your former account. You should have access to all forums and blogs using your new account (veehell_23_). 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Old vs New forum account credentials for employee vs non-employee

Tomas,

We are not able to merge your former Teradata account with your new account so I have de-activated your former account. You should have access to all forums and blogs using your new account (veehell_23_).