Cannot download TD drivers - new user

General
Fan

Cannot download TD drivers - new user

Hi

New user here, signed up but I never receive the confirmation emails, so I cannot download any drivers from: https://downloads.teradata.com/download/connectivity/odbc-driver/linux

Same thing occurs when I try to recover my password. Several users in my team have tried this and they all have the same issue for personal and corporate emails.

Has anyone else encountered this problem with the TD portal recently?

Thanks.

Sam.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Teradata Employee

Re: Cannot download TD drivers - new user

Did you register on the downloads page? Currently logins for Teradata Community and Teradata Downloads are separate (though that may change).  

If there is an issue, use the "contact us" link on the downloads page for assistance.

Fan

Yep, I have tried to register numerous times on the "downloads" page but I never receive the email(s) to confirm my registration.

Another colleague has an account and has tried to recover his password, he too does not receive the password recovery email.

I have submitted a bug using "Contact Us" at the bottom of the page as you suggested, is there another way to download the drivers in the interim?

Thanks.
Sam.

Teradata Employee

If you have a Teradata At Your Service account, you can log in to the Access portal and use the "Update Your Software" link there. (If you don't have the necessary access or are not logged in, the link only takes you back to the public download page Smiley Frustrated).

If you have a public-cloud (AWS or Azure) Teradata Vantage instance, client software bundles are available on the database nodes under /var/opt/teradata/TTU_pkgs directory.

Also Teradata drivers for Python are available via PyPI and the .Net provider via NuGet.

Hi everyone,

Trying to download TTU from (link) I was prompted to register. And similarly I have not recieved confirmation email and doing password recovery is facing the same problem.
Do you have any update on this issue?

Thanks
Ramin

Same problem here, but trying to download Teradata Studio. Please fix this, as I'm unable to download any binaries that require a login.

Bis
Visitor

I am facing the exact same issue. Please help

Bis
Visitor

Correct, I registered several times and resetted the password on the "Downloads" login. Everytime it says "Further instructions have been sent to your e-mail address" but nothing came. Please help

Teradata Employee

We are investigating an issue with the site not being able to send email externally to the Teradata network. Please use the feedback form to send in your email address and we will make a best effort to set a temporary password for you. 

Teradata Employee

Hi,

Confirmed with respetive team , that there an internal site issue and they are looking into that with high-priority.

Mean while you can submit your email through feedback form . You will get a temporary password to login.

https://downloads.teradata.com/contact

category as "website feedback"