Welcome to the Teradata Developer Exchange discussion forums!

General
Enthusiast

Re: Welcome to the Teradata Developer Exchange discussion forums!

I think the old forum is more active than this one. The reminder thread over there about this new forum has gone down and new people coming there are not properly/promptly redirected to this forum.
I think moving everything here should be a better option. Or maybe closing new thread creation in the legacy forum and only allow replies to old threads.
Teradata Employee

There's been a few road bumps with integrating/retiring the old forums, but we're making progress on that, and this redundant situation should be over soon.
Teradata Employee

I'm glad to report that we're making some progress on the forum integration. Watch this space.
Teradata Employee

Regarding the technical "legacy" forums, when will they be retired (officially moved to forums.teradata.com)? Will we be redirected to this site?

Also, will "The TeradataForum" at http://www.teradataforum.com/index.htm be moved to forums.teradata.com?
Teradata Employee

@cyclinsue: the intention is to retire the 'legacy' forums this quarter, possibly in February. Users will then be directed to this site.

> Also, will "The TeradataForum" at http://www.teradataforum.com/index.htm be moved to forums.teradata.com?

No, as that is not a Teradata-operated site.

Hi,

I am getting an error "Create UDF user- password too short" when installing the Teradata express edition 13.0 and the installation was rolling back. I have WIN XP-Sp3 installed on my system. Please help.
Not applicable

Hi all,
2 sec ago
i want to merge the results of many rows including duplicate values to one row.for example like consider column empid
empid

n numbers
i want output as 100,200,400,100,500,200......n

Teradata Employee

@MiBer, @sreesi: Please post UDF-related topics in the Extensibility forum.
Teradata Employee

@swati: Please post general SQL questions in the Database forum.
Not applicable

I have a teradata ODBC source and I am trying to connect to it using
the Teradata SQL assisstanr ver 12.0.0.04 and I am getting a
"3749:Options Parcel information is invalid" error. This never used to happen earlier. Would somone be able to help resolve this issue? Thanks