Teradata Lead / Developer

Jobs
Not applicable

Experience from  3 to 10 years

• Strong expertise in Teradata database and Teradata Utilities in Unix environment.
  • Extensive experience in coding Teradata SQL, BTEQ, MLOAD, TPUMP, Fast Load and Fast Export.
  • Should have expertise in requirement gathering/analysis, data modeling/design, ETL/ELT design , performance tuning and development for DWH projects.
  • Knowledge of  Informatica  ETL tool
  • Experience in job scheduling using Control M or Autosys.
  • Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
  • Good communication skills
  • Experience in a banking domain would be an advantage

Rate: Negotiable

2 REPLIES
Not applicable

Re: Teradata Lead / Developer

Dear Amit,

Greetings for the day! Hope you are doing great...

The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:

• Has around 5 years of IT experience in Implementation of Data Warehousing projects with Teradata, Oracle and BI Publisher.
  • Worked with Teradata Tools/Utilities - BTEQ, FastLoad, MultiLoad, FastExport, and Tpump.
  • Worked with SQL and PL/SQL extensively by using Joins, Sub Queries, Set Operations, Functions, Procedures and Packages.
  • Developed Reports using ORACLE BI (Business Intelligence) Publisher.
  • Worked with Mainframe and UNIX.
  • Have knowledge on QTP (Quick Test Professional).
  • Experienced in writing Test Scenarios, Defining Test Cases, Developing and Maintain test scripts, analyzing bugs.
  • Well-versed in Data warehousing Concepts and Methodologies.
  • Good knowledge in Core Banking Domain as well as in Flexcube (Banking Product).
  • Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).

I can be reached anytime via email at amruthteradata@gmail.com or my cell phone, +91- 998-996-6578.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

Sincerely,

Amrutha Kumar

+91-9989966578

Highlighted

Re: Teradata Lead / Developer

Amrutha Kumar,

What  is your Status in Canada ?

Thanks

Ben