this is not about error/issue, more-like it is about hint/note for future improvements.
When there is prepare phase for testing, we have to drop several tables/databases and load them with test data. So in total we are executing around ~5000 of total statements (lenght around 60 000 up to 300 000). So far so good.
But when something is not right and i got error message it is quite hard to get information which statement was the last completed sucessfully and which one is causing error. To find it out, i have to copy'n'paste the teradata sql history row, get the result column and separate succesfully ended with those not runned at all and that one with error. To just copy 'result' row is taking 1 up to 3 minutes!!!! Which is quite long. Also i've to keep mouse pointer stady on that particular cell to allow program fetch it(open menu) and let me just copy 'n'paste elsewhere (notepad++/pspad ...or any other text editor). When i just move mouse pointer to somewhere else, i got TDS is not responding' for next 1-2 minutes and than it came back to normal. What i see is just raising memory usage of jvm.
And it happened several times, that applicaiton stop responding and i have to 'kill' it, which leads to missing latest history entries to be lost. So looking inside the log to find it out is really, really ...... not user friendly.
When I do the very same in Teradata SQL Assistant, it is faster (by cca 20%) , execution it self, searching in history (working with history), formating .... is really fast. And I always know what was the last succesfully executed statement without even looking to history without any external editors.
Maybe it is just about ODBC vs JDBC drivers or maybe i just missed some important configuration.