Welcome screen in new Teradata Studio install

Teradata Studio

Welcome screen in new Teradata Studio install

Guys,

We are moving from SQL Asst to Teradata Studio.  When we install a new version of Studio, we see that 'Welcome' screen within Studio.

What I would like to do is customize that screen to give specific information and links to Intranet sites and whatever other info we think is of value and helpful for the transition from SQL Asst to Studio.  Basically I want to replace that welcome screen with whatever I want.

How to do that?

Kael

4 REPLIES 4
Teradata Employee

Re: Welcome screen in new Teradata Studio install

Hi,

Hope you are talking about the  "Quick Tour" of TD Studio. As the name says it's about the glance of Studio features.

And it appears only when the fresh workspace launched at the very first time.

If you are looking for customizations in that /any area of TD Studio, Please enter your request in our ideas portal https://teradata-studio.ideas.aha.io/ (it’ll ask you to register). This is where we’re accumulating all the requests coming in for Studio. Also, feel free to contribute any other requests you might have or add to the requests that already exist.

Yes.  That is the screen.  I was hoping there was some .html or some other file Studio was grabbing.

Kael

Teradata Employee

No its, not a separate HTML file. Its inclusive in Framework which can't be updated by the user.

Teradata Employee

No its, not a separate HTML file. It's inclusive in Framework which can't be updated by the user.